- Whilst we endeavour to confirm appointments via SMS or phone, it remains your responsibility to be aware of your scheduled appointment time.
- If an issue arises and you need to cancel your appointment, then we ask that you do so with at least 24 hours’ notice during our business hours. Cancelled appointments must be made over the phone and not via email or SMS.
- Failure to give us 24 hours’ notice, or if you do not attend your appointment, will result in a $50.00 fee. This fee must be paid prior to booking your next appointment. This fee is not claimable from Medicare or health funds.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will require a medical certificate or will be referred to Mr Curry for assessment to avoid the $50.00 cancelation fee.
- If an appointment is cancelled more than 2 times consecutively, we will require a prepayment to the amount of your consultation fee to secure your next appointment. If you are covered by a third party for payment you will be liable for this pre-payment.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Our policy enables us to open otherwise unused appointments to better serve the needs of all patients.